Arthur, the stray dog
Germany / Color / 4' / 2017
Arthur – The Stray Dog is a four minute computer enerated animation short film. Inspired by a true event, the film is about the athlete Mikael who participates in an extreme trekking race in the Amazon rainforest. During a short break he meets the street dog Arthur and unintentionally attracts his interest. From this moment on Arthur follows him but the athlete is not particularly happy about his new companion.
Since their childhood Irina Moroz and Sebastian Fischer share the same passion for computer generated animation. During their study at the university of applied sciences and arts Hanover, Germany they could follow their passion and produced several projects together. Teamwork and new experience are the most important subject for them. “Arthur - The Stray Dog” is produced as part of their bachelor thesis in media design and till now their most elaborated and longest short film.
Cast & Crew
- direction: Irina Moroz, Sebastian Fischer
- Screenplay: Irina Moroz, Sebastian Fischer
- Cinematography: Irina Moroz
- Editing: Jasmin Bölter, Sebastian Fischer, Katrin Gal, Theus Heberlein, Lukas Kapp, Stine Mödeker, Irina Moroz, Enrico Nemitz, Isabel Schäfer, Shalien Schmidt, Valentin Sitnikov, Michelle Mary, Viveash, Nick Zieske, Steffen Zurmöhle
- music: Renja Schmakeit
- Sound Design: Andreas Gajewski
- original language: English
- Merlin (2016)
- Sight (2015)
- Geomatic (2015)