Pépé le morse
France / Color / 15' / 2017
On the windy and cloudy beach, Granny is praying, Mum is shouting, the sisters don’t care, Lucas is alone. Grandpa was a weird guy, now he’s dead.
Lucrèce Andreae studied animation in «Les Gobelins» in Paris, France. With other students, she directed the movie «Trois petits points». Then, she continued her studies in «La Poudrière». In her movies, Lucrèce Andreae describes madcap characters, absurd situations and everyday tragedies with a lot of softness.
Cast & Crew
- direction: Lucrèce Andreae
- Screenplay: Lucrèce Andreae
- Editing: Guillaume LAURAS, Catherine ALADENISE
- Sound Design: Flavien Van Haezevelde
- Film Cast: Roman Garance, Emilie Bion Metzinger, Chann AglalIlona Bachelier, Charles Albol, Catherine Artigala
- producer:: Jérôme Barthélemy, Daniel Sauvage
- original language: French