Greece / Color / 82' / 2018
Out of the heart of a favela in Rio de Janeiro up to the Statue of Christ the Redeemer, the art of theatre spreads the wings of a group of children for a free flight over their fears, their dreams, and the extreme contradictions of their home city where guns and drums are beating on the same frenzied rhythm.
He was born in Athens in 1962. He has over 20 years of progressive experience in film production process as Producer and Director for both Greek and International productions.
Cast & Crew
- direction: Panos Deligiannis
- Screenplay: Natasha Segou, Panos Deligiannis, Sotiris Karamesinis
- Cinematography: Christina Moumouri
- Editing: Dimosthenis Raptis
- music: Tauâ de Lorena, Laura Gabriela, Aikaterini Karamessini
- Sound Design: Aris Louiziotis, Alexandros Sidiropoulos
- Film Cast: Sotiris Karamesinis, Rosana Barros, Maria Augusta Montera, Flavia Bittencourt
- producer:: Argyris Papadimitropoulos