Spain / Color / 9' / 2019
Life can arise anywhere, nature behaves strangely and days can last for minutes. Although everything is familiar to us, nothing is what it seems in this place. The cycle of life seen from a different perspective.
César Díaz Meléndez
He has been an animator for 20 years. He specializes in stop motion and sand technics. He worked in several feature films like "Frankenweenie" directed by Tim Burton, "Anomalisa" directed by Charlie Kaufman, "Isle of dogs" directed by Wes Anderson, "My life as a Zucchini" directed by Claude Barras and "ParaNorman" from the Laika Studios.
Cast & Crew
- direction: César Díaz Meléndez
- Screenplay: César Díaz Meléndez
- Cinematography: Isabel de la Torre
- Editing: César Díaz Meléndez
- music: César Díaz Meléndez
- Sound Design: Ramon Rico Elias
- producer:: Pedro Collantes de Terán Bayonas
- original language: No Dialogue