Northern Lights / Au pays de l’aurore boréale
France, Switzerland / Color / 15' / 2019 6+
Colin has lived with his grandfather Karl since his parents died. When Karl goes narwhal hunting, Colin travels as a stowaway in his shelter-sled. He will have to overcome his fears and learn the secrets of the Far North.
A graduate of the National School of Decorative Arts in Paris (2004), she has worked in both illustration and animation, and is particularly fond of characters and their stories. She has worked with studios such as Sacrebleu, Senso Films, FrogBox, Teleimage kids, Technicolor, Cartoon Saloon and Folimage. As a children's books author, she works with publishers such as Belin, Gestalten, Usborne, Milan, Tourbillon and Scholastic.
Cast & Crew
- direction: Caroline Attia
- Screenplay: Caroline Attia
- Editing: Antoine Rodet
- music: Christophe Heral
- Sound Design: Marie Doyeux
- Film Cast: Eliáš Vyskočil, Pavel Nový, Liana Pavlíková, Kaya Marie Möller, Szidi Tobias, Jana Oľhová
- producer:: Reginald de Guillebon
- original language: French
- Pinchaque, the Colombian Tapir (2011)
- Tango on Saw (2005)