Norway, 11', 2022
age recommendation: 9+
A 12-year boy lives with his father who is lost in bottomless sorrow. The father is a shadow wandering around the house. The boy washes clothes, makes dinner and goes to school. He misses his dad and tries to reach him. This is his free zone away from his troubles. One day he finds in the forest a dog collar with the name Attila.
Mads Eriksen, Fredrik Lillegraven
The film has two directors, Fredrik Lillegraven who came up with the idea and Mads Eriksen who wrote the script. Fredrik is an up-and-coming director who has a bachelor’s in film theory and dramaturgy from California State University. He has directed shorts, music videos and commercials. This is his debut on a large-scale production.
Mads graduated from the Norwegian Film school in 2010 as a script writer. He has since worked in the business as both director and scriptwriter.
Cast & Crew
- direction: Mads Eriksen, Fredrik Lillegraven
- screenplay: Mads Eriksen
- cinematography: Nils Petter Midtun
- editing: Nils Petter Midtun
- music: Kristoffer Grude
- sound: Frode Ytre-Arne
- cast: Kristoffer Lycke Abrahamsen, Cato Skimten Storengen
- producer: Siw Angell-Olsen
- production company: TALLFILM AS
- original language: Norwegian
- Paradis (2017)
- Kompis (2014)
- Min bror, Mikael (2012)
- Hurra For Deg (2020)
- Du Kom Så Nært Innpå Meg (2020)
- Bølle (2017)