FYROM / Color / 16' / 2017
A young Roma girl named Fati finds out her grandmother is sick with iron-deficiency anaemia. Not having the money to buy the medicine, she comes up with a creative plan and goes to see Andrej, a local Mafia boss who often visits Grandmother Fatima to have his fortune told. The superstitious boss orders his bodyguards to rob the train. When Fati enters the police station Perhan’s robbery investigation is about to take a totally unexpected turn. Amazed by the story, the police release Perhan and help to obtain the necessary medication for the grandmother.
Director, producer and screenwriter. He was born on 11 of April 1971 in Skopje, FYROM. He studied at University of NBU – Sofija, Bulgaria in film directing and specialized in film making, on cinematographer course at USC Los Angeles. He is also a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. He is currently living and working in Skopje. Besides having a reputation of well-established businessman in Automotive sector in Macedonia recently he is more active in various projects in filmmaking.
Cast & Crew
- direction: Zlatko Kalenikov
- Screenplay: Zlatko Kalenikov
- Cinematography: Dejan Dimeski
- Editing: Atanas Georgiev
- music: Igor Vasilev, Novogradska
- Sound Design: Aleksandar Gjorgevic
- Film Cast: Monika Boshkovikj, Bajram Severdzan, Jelena Jovanova, Katina Ivanova, Igor Spiroski
- producer:: Ivana Shekutkoska, Zlatko Kalenikov
- original language: Slavomacedonian